By: aixsa | Tags: Events | Comments:
0 | April 17th, 2014
Good News! We are eagerly preparing our practice to welcome patients back safely in the coming week. Here is a quick update about our practice hours and operations. As California begins to lift the stay at home order, we will start seeing patients for routine care. We anticipate resuming business hours on May 26th, 2020. If you have any urgent questions or concerns, or make an appointment, please feel free to call us at 858-792-2511 or email us at [email protected]. Dr. Patel, Liz and Claudia are available to help.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
New and Improved Infection Control Procedures we are following now:
Infection control has always been our top priority and you have seen this during your visits to our office. We have added new measures in order to follow the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), CDC and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have followed the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings/recommendations and that enables us to provide you with dental care in the safest manner possible. The team and I have been working hard getting the office ready for new Post Covid era of dental care.
Because of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
1. Pre-Screening of all patients: day before and day of appointment.That is why it is important for us to have your cell phone numbers. (I want to thank all of you who sent your updated information.).You will be asked to sit in the car until we call/text you to come in for your scheduled time.
2. Every patient who comes to the office will be required to wear a mask and asked to use the hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the office. Please remove your mask only after you are seated in the chair.
3. We will be taking your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
4. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
5. We are allowing greater time between patients for required infection control and to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
6. We will be using additional Personal Protective Equipment like face shields, gowns, caps etc.
7. High efficiency air-purifiers have been installed to mitigate the consequences of aerosol and improve air quality.
8. Sneeze guards will be installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
We are asking all our patients to be patient and understand that we will do our best to get everyone scheduled in a timely manner as we know everyone wants to get in as soon as they can.